or 6 weekly interest-free payments from NZD $2.65 with what's this?
Molicel P42A 21700 Battery
Molicel are for vaping, just ask them yourselves. They're into safe batteries for vapers, and the offering we have for you goes above and beyond not just in safety, but in capacity and performance well above many of the other widely available cells in the market. Read on for more info!
The Molicel P42A 21700 battery is a top tier battery, beating even the current purple-wrapped king. It carries a typical 4100mah capacity and offers a continuous discharge rating of 30A (40A in cooler conditions, but stay safe out there). As you'd expect from a top level producer of quality like Moli, the P42A has a super low resistance, quick charging time and peak pulse discharging of up to 45A.
Basically, if you own a mech, you NEED to try these. After the excellent 20700 cells all around the world, the P42A is a best in show 21700. Check out Mooch's review here, of "one of the best batteries available".
- Rated Capacity: 4.0Ah (Minimum), 4.1Ah (Typical)
- Rated Charge: Limiting 4.2A and constant 4.2V charge for 1.5 hours or 50mA at 23C.
- Rated Discharge: constant 0.84A discharge until 2.5V at 23C
- Nominal Voltage 3.6V
- Shipping Voltage: >3.45V (approximate state of charge on arrival <30%)
- Internal Resistance: <15mΩ (measured by AC impedance at 1kHz)
- End of Charge Voltage: 4.20±0.05V
- End of Discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Charging Time: approximately 90 minutes
- Maximum Charging Current: 8.4A
- Maximum Discharging Current: 45A (this is NOT continuous)
- Operating Temperature:
- Charging: -20~60C
- Discharging: -40~60C
- Storage Temperature: <35C, recommended <23C for long term storage
What's in the box:
- 1 x Molicel P42A 21700 Battery